Tuesday 17 January 2012

Feeling relaxed.....

Today the boys wanted to go to the pools.... the cool breeze was not inviting to go into the water, so I decided to sit and watch them doing their flips and jumps...... lots of fun!
To my outfit: I am wearing a very "relaxed" outfit. its very comfortable and nice fabric. the pants are linen and I love that I can pull them up (to create slimmer legs) I added the orange wool belt to add color and style. An orange singlet to add color and the off white V-neck top  (lights colors are great for summer, white, ivory, coca, cream - stay away from black!! ).
These sandals I have had for years, bought them in Israel....  but as we say trends are always back.. so these type of sandals are never out of style.... it is only a matter of wearing the same style of clothes matching the look (boho, creative) long earnings are ideal for this look...

Linen pants -got mine in Switzerland -  similar style and material can be found in Witchery
woollen belt -  hand made - easy to get in  any markets or do it your self
singlet - from Glassons 
V-neck top -  http://www.worldwear.co.nz/
Sandals  - http://www.shoebuy.co.nz and Hannahs
Earrings -Lovisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment